Sunday, March 4, 2012

30 Day Bead Challenge - Day 4

Organize your bead area.

After receiving the massive order of supplies from Fire Mountain last week and subsequently getting sicker than I have been in a very long time, I had not had the time to properly sort and put away everything I had received.   The package was 49 POUNDS of everything from faceted gemstones to findings, from glass beads to Swarovski crystals.  I was like a kid in a candy store when the package arrived.

So today's challenge really kicked me into high gear.   I am one of those people who really can't function unless my beading desk is spotless, and it's still not where I want it to be at all, but I know that I can get it finished tomorrow.  I just have to go get a few more containers and I'll be done.  Worst part, the bookshelves that hold my sorted and organized beads are FULL!  Yes, completely full, so now I am going to have to come up with a new place to put the stuff I still haven't gotten sorted.

Anyway, here's what I got done today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for allowing a little of my life to touch yours! I always love reading your thoughts!!