Sunday, March 4, 2012

30 Day Bead Challenge - Day 2

Create something with leftover beads.

That was the challenge for Day 2 of the 30 Day Bead Challenge with Fusionbeads.com.  I honestly have been so sick the last few days that I haven't been able to bead much at all, so today (Sunday) I got caught up on all my challenge projects.  :)

I have had some cobalt pressed glass, and some pale green fire polished Czech glass beads sitting on a tiny bead mat on my desk for about 2 months now.  They just sat there and mocked me.   They were leftovers from a couple of pieces I created a while back, and so I figured I would try to make them into something that would be whimsical and fun.

So, I got out a large jump ring, some chain, some headpins and a few seed beads and created "Ocean Waves."  It is a pendant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for allowing a little of my life to touch yours! I always love reading your thoughts!!