Sunday, March 4, 2012

30 Day Bead Challenge - Day 3

Learn a new beading technique.

Day 3's challenge for the 30 Day Bead Challenge was "Learn a new beading technique."   So I went rifling through Fusionbeads.com's blog to see what I could find that would be fun to learn.  I settled on the "simple wire wrapped ring."  I've always wanted to learn how to make wire rings, because they are so cool looking to me, so I drug out my 20 gauge wire and a beautiful aquamarine colored swarovski crystal element I had gotten at Beadiful before Christmas and got to work.  It took a couple of tries, and it's still not perfect, but it's the first time I have ever tried this kind of thing, so I'm proud.

Aquamarine Dream.  Swarovski Crystal and Wire Ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for allowing a little of my life to touch yours! I always love reading your thoughts!!