Monday, March 12, 2012

30 Day Bead Challenge - Day 10

"Use a found object in a jewelry design"

I took this one to heart!  I loaded my little dog up, and we went to the creek near our house.  I had all these grand plans of finding the perfect little river rock that I could make something incredible out of.  Well, after searching and searching, both the dog and I getting drenched, and freezing our rear ends off, I gave up.

Then when I got back to the car, I remembered that we had taken the kids panning a while back, and there was an incredible citrine shard crystal in one of the bags!

OH HAPPY DAY!!

I am still learning wirewrapping, but it turned out reasonably pretty, I think.

Citrine Crystal Pendant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for allowing a little of my life to touch yours! I always love reading your thoughts!!