Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hello Everyone!

I was encouraged to start a blog by my best friend, Tonya Smith.  So, I thought this might be a good place to express the small victories, disappointments, funny anecdotes, etc of this little journey I call Spun Sugar Beadworks.

It's a labor of love, a true labor of love.  I love creating beautiful jewelry, and I hope to one day turn it into something that I can do from now on.

Thank you for joining me on this journey, I promise it won't be a boring one! :)

I pray God blesses each of you richly!

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can make cash by locking selected sections of your blog or site?
    To start just join Mgcash and embed their content locking tool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for allowing a little of my life to touch yours! I always love reading your thoughts!!